Your dream , your nightmares

My dreams ,

is it my nightmares.

Whatever I wish for before turn out to be my nightmares.

I’m not sure this is the good thing or a bad thing . But when there is a problem in our relationship/ when i feel hurt about something you said . And you not agree
what I feel is reasonable for you. You will come out with your point and saying whatever my point is wrong . You make me feel, i’m the wrong one eventhough i feel what i felt . Hurt . Am i wrong to feel hurt , to be hurt . Am i not supposed to feel hurt if you saying something hurtful. When strt to bring up your point , i start to feel that I’m the problematic one , you are right . Then i start to feel sorry for how i feel. 

I start pickup myself when i felt hurt . I slept . The next morning , i feel Okay. But to be honest, I’m not completely OK. I’m just tired , i just don’t want to think more about it. Everytime when we argue , or i’m felt hurt from you. I pick my self up , pick up those broken pieces and glued it them together . I restart, I reboot myself . And I felt better than the night before . But I know i’m not completely recover . 

I make my self happy just do and think whatever that make me happy. I’m just gonna go with the flow , hoping that everything will be better and moving on , carry on with my life :)

Comments

Popular Posts