hmm i don’t know

Hmm i don’t know anymore what i feel . I mean i know i love him so much but whenever we fight or whenever he said something that hurt i feel like i want to die . Like i can feel my heart felt so much as if someone is putting on a knife to it and someone is chocking me .I feel like i’m suffocating from it. But it is not literally physical.

This guy , my fiancée. He did mention he have an anger management issue last time but now he can control his anger . But idk i’m sure how he is like back then. But ok tbh i don’t want to compare but i don’t feel how i feel right now in my previous relationship. So i’m not really sure how to react or feel or what should i do .When i’m talking to him i feel happy and excited to talk to him. But i’m not sure about him though . So yeah along the way when we were talking , he will be mad. Either cause what i said , how i said or cause he is tired n cranky. Then when tht happen he will said a harsh word . A word tht can make me feels hurt.

As of today , he said to me “ Are you marrying me because of my money or because of me” the reason this happen is because we were talking about valentines. I ask him is it ok to buy gift for someone and does it mean we celebrating it. Cause Muslims cannot celebrate valentines. Then he said if i were to buy him a gift then its ok. Then i replied are u expecting me to buy for you, i’m expecting u to buy for me . As a joke . then i said i’m joking. Then that is the reason he said “ are you marrying me for my money or for me “  He said if i were to keep asking from him gift , he won’t hesitate to think that way .

As for me i know its useless for me to expect anything from him. He don’t want to make an extra effort for bdae or anniversary.He don’t like to me a surprise/ decoration for birthday . To him its easier for him to ask a person what they want for bdae and just buy for them.

So i like to tease him “ i want that . but for me that” but i know he won’t do it . Mybe i’m wrong for doing it so. But i never demand or ask for it .

But i guess nvm he just do whatever he want . i just hope i won’t feel hurt anymore .

Comments

Popular Posts