Tired

I am sooo tired

I’m so tired to think and feel anything. I don’t want to care anymore . Sometimes i wish i don’t have a feeling so i won’t feel hurt. I don’t want to care anymore so when people did not show that they care i won’t feel a thing . I don’t want to feel hurt . Sometimes i feel like ‘u just do whatever u want to do’ i don’t want to think abt it , care about , ask for it or say it . It just sad . I don’t know . I really care about this person, i want to know , i like to ask. But i’m tired to be the one who is always asking . Why wouldn’t u ask about me . Why do u only ask when there is a motive behind it. Why wouldn’t you want to know about me. What i’m doing , how i’m doing , how my day is . I want to know about your day n anything but i’m so tired of asking . Why wouldn’t you just tell yourself with me asking me every single thing eveytime. Wouldn’t you want to share your day with me? Aren’t you even looking forward, excited to talk to me.  Aren’t you looking forward and excited for me to talk to u. Do you even want me . Or i’m just another person in your life . Am I matter , am i important to you. Are you so tired or so lazy to make an effort. Couldn’t you just do without I’m asking for it , is it so difficult or is it just you. It just you , the way everything is , is because it just you.

Am I the problem. Did I ask too much from you . Am I not grateful for having you or am I not showing that I am . It is me who is the problem , it is me who the create the problem.

What should I do ? Should i just kept it silent as if there is nothing happen , then is nothing that hurting me when there is . What should i react to it . Should i just agree in whatever he is saying even though i felt otherwise.

Maybe I should just ignore what I feel. Maybe I should ignore about me .

Comments

Popular Posts